Here’s some CSS tips and points to remember:
- To get IE to float properly, use a text-align: center in the body and then text-align: left/right/whatever where needed.
- Set the min-width in the body to prevent failures in Netscape.
- There’s a cool way to do the foot notes on this example. They are in a span that is hidden unless the mouse rolls over, at which point they appear visible. Really Cool, I think.
- The example also uses a small flash movie to add some pull text to the site. Kind of a neat way to add some different fonts and colors to the page.
- Try these fonts: font-family: “Lucida Grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, verdana, lucida, sans-serif